An Apartment, flat or unit is a self-containing residential space that is a part of a building. Usually it occupies one storey but today multiple units are constructed over a single storey. On the Other hand, a house is a unit that comprises of the land as well as all the resources it holds. Usually a house is build with the perspective that it will hold one family in one land space, while apartments follow the vertical living spaces in which multiple family reside in a single land space at different elevation.
As we all are familiar, until the 20th century, the trend of apartment wasn’t that acknowledged. People preferred living in joint families, where one large family usually resided in the entire house. Since development hit the country, People started prioritizing education over everything. This lead to the change of joint family tradition and houses too. More nuclear family were formed and more people started settling for apartments than houses.
Various reasons are highlighted as to why Apartment became our better choice. Today we will compare and tell you how apartments are way better than owning a house.
- Cost Efficient – If we look at the prices of houses or apartments, houses cost way more. Apartment is cheap, affordable for ideal nuclear family budgets and convenient. With a boom of Real Estate in the market, you can easily get a 2BHK in Rs. 32lakh* in Noida and Rs. 22.18lakhs* in Yamuna Expressway. On the other hand, purchasing a house in the same location would cost you 70lakh* approx. So as you can see, apartments are more Cost Efficient than Houses.
- Socialize – With number of families residing in the same land area, you eventually socialise on a better scale in apartments than houses. Many Ultra Luxurious Projects, comprising both flat and villas are available in Noida, Greater Noida, Noida Extension and Yamuna Expressway. People From all over the Globe are purchasing units in these areas as they are the future of developed India. Many commercial and business hubs are being established and Greater Noida is going to be the hub of global business!
- Eco Friendly – Everyone loves to do the simple maths. Yeah! Let’s do a simple maths here too. If one family occupies let’s say 100 sq. Mt. Of land and we have 4 families, we need to Build 4 houses each with 100 sq. Mt area. So total area occupied will be 400 sq. Mt. Now if we build an Apartment with 4 floors, we just need 100 sq. Mt. Area to fir all the 4 families within. So it is eco-friendly too as land space is being organised at a better level.
- Amenities – The apartment projects built these days are Mini-townships. With commercial Complexes, swimming pools, gym, kids play area, Jogging Track, etc. all amenities are in built within the entire projects. This gives you an ease in your day to day lifestyle. Purchasing goods at a walk-able distance will promote good health and lifestyle.
- Options – With number of world class Projects being constructed in Noida and Greater Noida. You have lots of options to choose from. Apartments with world class amenities, security systems, and even ultra luxurious villas, etc are being a part of the highly developing zone. There is a buyer’s market and you will easily get a very affordable flat in your minimum budget in this area. And if you need to find a house in the same location, you will hardly find one project that is constructing houses. Apartments are the new living standards! With Festive season on, Purchasing an apartment in G. Noida and Noida will add lights to your celebration. Extra Discounts and Free gifts are available on bookings.
SO Pick Up your Phone and book your next flat today!!!
CALL – 8010 272 272