- Office Spaces Unit Type
- 500 sq ft
- Acres Total Area
World Trade Center Cubit is a commercial project at tech zone 1, greater Noida. The whole of the project is spread over 42 acres. World Trade center launched phase 1 and phase 2 in 2010. Phase 1 of the project has been leased out already to a much-known smartphone manufactures which are VIVO. The World Trade Center launched its phase 3 new luxurious and innovative commercial venture WTC Cubit in Greater Noida providing office spaces and making it a preferred business hub. In the real estate sector, the World Trade Center is a renowned name and always gives a rewarding investment destination. Its floor area starts from 260 sq. ft./24.155 sq.mtr.
It has the best investment plans for you to get assured returns of 10% or 11%. WTC Cubit office in Greater Noida is covering an area of 21 acres and exclusively offering office spaces with well equipped and lavishly designed layout. Commercially, Noida is growing rapidly as there are number of MNCs and corporate offices which include many big names in the sphere of business. It will give an opportunity to experience a corporate atmosphere with easy accessibility to all needs in the vicinity.
Project RERA Number: UPRERAPRJ3373
New emerging business hub
1. Home to 50 IT/ITES MNCs, 25 of which have captive campuses
2. The 4th largest IT-BPO destination in India
3. Accounts for nearly 10% of total exports (NASSCOM) and attracts a large workforce
4. Supply of educated and skilled manpower meeting the huge demand of the IT/ITeS sector
5. Considered the best location in the country to start semiconductor operation, next only to Bangalore
World class infrastructure
1. Well developed physical and social infrastructure with upcoming Expo Mart, Hotels and Malls
2. Sports City, F1 Racing Track and 2500 acre of residential options
3. An education hub with over 40 Engineering & Management Institutes including the 511 acres Gautam Buddha University campus
4. The fastest-growing residential market in Delhi NCR
5. Proposed Night Safari
6. Located near the proposed DMIC and AKDIC business corridors
7. Easy access to upcoming Jewar International Airport
Note: 1 Square Metre = 10.76 Square Foot.