World Television Day – You Need to Know
World Television Day
Every year 21st November is observed as World Television Day that marks the great importance of TV in our lives. It is a global event that helps the people to remember the benefits of television.
People also search: UNIVERSAL CHILDREN’S DAY | A DAY TO CELEBRATE CHILDHOOD
This day support the development of television as a media that provides unbiased information about important issues and events. This day recognizes that television plays a major role in raising different issues that affect people.
World Television Day Facts
- Television is to be the single largest entertaining source of video consumption.
- Over 1.2 million people in the European Union alone are employed in the media sector.
- In France, 63% of children between the age of 0 and 15 live in a household with 4 screens (TV, computer, tablet etc.).
- In Canada, nearly 95% of people aged 18-34 watch TV each month, which results in 12 and a half hour of weekly TV watching.
Television is a daily thing, and it is symbol of communication and globalization. It acts as a single technology that educates, inform, influence and entertain at the same time. It is predicted that approximately 90% of homes around the world have installed televisions; however, with the introduction of other platforms, the number is still not declining.
Read Also: INTERNATIONAL MEN’S DAY 2019
Television is still the king!!
Thought time has changed and various innovations have taken place, still TV remains at the first place for entertainment purposes. People have switched to different platforms to stream stuffs, but number of television sets continues to rise.
- Television is a most commonly and major source of relaxation and entertainment.
- Television is provides educative as well as informative updates.
- It can entertain all the age groups from children to senior citizens.
- Rich resource for educating and global understanding.
- Easy and cheap source of entertainment.
- Gathering around the television gives families, friends, and strangers to bond even better.
Television is rather called an idiot box, but it all depends on who is watching, what they are watching, and for how long. Grasping the right knowledge will keep you updated and will give you exposure to current scenarios. TV is an integral part of families and will remain the same. Various advancements have made it easier for the viewers to choose and see according to their wish and requirements.
NAYE INDIA KA NAYA OFFICE – BHUTANI GROUP #YOUNGISTAAN
TV is rightly said as “Imitation is the sincerest form of television.” by Fred Allen. It cannot be denied that in overall scenario television is a common good.
So, World Television Day holds equal importance than any other special day.
thank you very nice website article