Top 5 Reasons to Buy Property During Navratri
Navratri is one of the most auspicious festivals celebrated among Hindus with ample zeal and enthusiasm. This year, the festival begins on Sunday, 29th September and ends on Monday, 7th October 2019. Though everyone seems to relate the celebration of this festival, worshipping the forms of Divine – Goddess Durga and her 9 forms, very few know the reason behind this. Navratri is a symbol of victory of good over evil.
Property is something we reside in. Whether Office or Home, it is traditional to place GoddessDurga in your home and Goddess Laxmi in your office space to achieve blessings and powers in her presence. With Goddess Laxmi being the symbol of wealth & prosperity and Goddess Durga being a representation of “SHAKTI”, we receive stability internally as well as externally.
So let’s have a look at why buying a property during Navratri is not only beneficial at a spiritual level but also as markets point of view:
- AUSPICIOUS OCCASION – The “ShubhMuhurat” is around. As per astrology also, this is one of the few times when investing in property will be fruitful. Navratri is such a great occasion to invest and buy a property. With all positive energy encircling you, investing in property is a great way to enhance your festival and multiply your prosperity. Buying a new home or a new office space really hits the occasion.
- GREAT DEALS – With the commencement of the festive season, many builders and developers offer great deals. With the rush to sell properties, the market is really good with deals and prices. As Navratri is the beginning of the festive season, you will come across in numerous deals regarding properties. People especially wait for this time because of the offers around.
- BETTER LOANS –Just like people are keen to book property, Bank also analyzes this need and with lower interest Rates to provide Home Loans. So this is multi-beneficial, this alleviates your interest rates as well as due to the offers in the market, better options are approachable.
- BUYER’S MARKET – The real estate market is also called as the ‘buyer’s market’ because during the festival season it inclines into the buyer’s lawn. Since, the builders would want to close deals and record their sales before the end of the quarter, buyers get the platform to compare projects, schemes, prices and negotiate according to their budget.
- REASON TO CELEBRATE – Who doesn’t want to see the faces of their families when welcomed in a new home? Or the happiness you’ll see when your friends appreciate you for your new Commercial space? With Festival season around, purchasing a new property will not only bring happiness but double it.
PARAM HOMES – “FESTIVE HOME RUSH 2” is out with amazing offers:
- 21 FREE assured gifts!!
- Discount up to 5-30% with Reputed builders!!
So Gift yourself the “Happiness Of New Address” with the blessings of GODDESS DURGA and Multiply your prosperity!!!