Jewar International Airport – Preparing for take-off in 2020
Jewar International Airport – A Detailed Synopsis
Jewar Airport – The Master Plan
Jewar Airport is proposed airport in the vicinity of Noida and is located at 35km from Noida in Greater Noida. The proposed plan is to build a runway airport by 2022-23 and will handle 5 million passengers per annum initially. The future expansion of the Airport suggests that it will be capable of handling 60 million passengers per annum in the upcoming 30 years.
Major residential and commercial projects are finding this location with high future potential in the upcoming years and are putting lot of efforts in developing areas around the airport for public convenience and utility. The other reason why residential properties are boosting in this location is because of the amazing connectivity with New Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad and also Agra.
One of the biggest infrastructure project of India is here to commence this year. Jewar International Airport is the biggest highlight this year and with beginning of 2020 news about commencement of construction on the Jewar International Airport was seen revolving in innumerous newspapers. All eyes are on Jewar International Airport.
The maiden flight from Jewar International Airport is likely to take off in late 2023 or early 2024. This will happen when the airport begins operation in its first phase with two runways.
Jewar International Airport – The Milestones To Achieve!
- The first step of concern is the final clearance from Union Home Ministry for the concessionaire, Zurich AG to go ahead with the project.
- After the completion for the first step, the terms of the contract with the concessionaire are yet to be finalised.
- 1334 hectares of land needed for the first phase will be acquired and handed over. 84% of the airport land is acquired which is expected to reach 99% by the end of January 2020.
- Along with this, Environment impact action plan is yet to be finalised.
- Stone of Foundation can be hence laid and the airport project begins.
Jewar International Airport – The Highlights
- 12 million passengers per annum capacity
- Total of 5000 hectare airport land.
- 1334 hectares of phase 1 itself.
- 2800 Crore compensation to be distributed
- Concessionaire by the Zurich Airport International AG
Jewar Airport – The Connectivitty
The location of Jewar Airport is one of the top highlights for all the residential properties around it. And not just residential properties, humungous commercial properties are also concentrated in this zone. The plan is if International Airport is being constructed, a lot of international travellers will be staying in this area and this will also replenish the Real Estate Sector of India which has been down for quite a long time.
- 72 kms from Indira Gandhi International Airport
- 40 kms from Bulandshahr
- 60 kms from Noida
- 70 kms from Faridabad and Ghaziabad
- 48 kms from Greater Noida City
- 65 kms from Gurugram
- 130 kms from Agra
The Airport is connected to Yamuna Expressway, allowing the easier tourism to reach Agra, Mathura and Vrindavan