Universal Children’s Day | A Day to Celebrate Childhood
So, today is Universal Children’s Day. Also called as International Children’s Day or World Children’s Day, this day marks the first establishment for Children’s rights that took place in 1954 and as a legacy is celebrated every year to promote child welfare, children’s rights and to promote awareness and togetherness amongst all children.
So, let’s make a fun and informative questionnaire this time for you to read:
What is International Children’s Day –
“Children are god’s Gift and Education is the best gift for them!”
Children’s Day is celebrated with a strong message of social awareness. Family Awareness, Health Awareness, as well as global awareness. This day the UN assembly adopted “The Declaration of the Rights of the Child” and also “The Convention of the Rights of the Child”. Though they aren’t mature enough to analyze what rights they have, the adults around them should still recognize the factors why Child Rights are important.
People Also Search: NAYE INDIA KA NAYA OFFICE – BHUTANI GROUP #YOUNGISTAAN
What is the Goal of International Children’s Day?
The goal of the International children’s day is to make the world aware of child rights. This will promote very serious issues like Child Education, Child Welfare as well as Child Security. It is a reason to promote and celebrate children’s rights that will action and build a better world for children to live in.
What is” The Declaration of The Rights of the Child” by the UN assembly for International Children’s Day?
The following text was published by the International Save the Children Union on February 23, 1923, which was also accepted by the UN Assembly as the Rights of the Children.
- The child must be given the means requisite for its normal development, both materially and spiritually.
- The child that is hungry must be fed, the child that is sick must be nursed, the child that is backward must be helped, the delinquent child must be reclaimed, and the orphan and the waif must be sheltered and succored.
- The child must be the first to receive relief in times of distress.
- The child must be put in a position to earn a livelihood and must be protected against every form of exploitation.
- The child must be brought up in the consciousness that its talents must be devoted to the service of its fellow men
Was this Questionnaire helpful to you?
Children are the building blocks of the future, so nurture them well because what they perceive today is what they will imply tomorrow.
Please leave your comments below and let us know if this post was helpful to you.