How Can We Beat Covid-19 Pandemic by Taking Proper Precautionary Measures?
As for the time we have to start living with the COVID-19 pandemic. This is the situation that we never expected and had ever witnessed country lockdown. With the unexpected and unfortunate crisis that has landed upon us and almost 3 months of lockdown with only essential items available to all. As of 1st June 2020, Unlock 1.0 kicks in to support the economy.
Now, is the time to be ATMANIRBHAR, as stated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The safety lies in our hands only, precautions are always better than cure.
Things to take care when you step out of your home:
- Wearing masks is the new normal. So, make sure you wear a mask as soon as you step out of the house.
- Maintain social distance, at least 1 meter (3 feet) distance between yourself and others.
- Wash your hands often with soap for 20 seconds to reduce the risk of spread and avoid touching your face, nose, mouth, and eyes.
- Carry an alcohol-based sanitizer always and apply a coin-sized amount on hands.
- Avoid going to crowded places as the risk of infecting gets high.
- Prefer not to eat anything from outside.
- Also, wear gloves when you leave your home.
- Always cover yourself while you sneeze or cough.
- Carry all the necessary things from Homes like stationery, food and water as it cannot be identified how many hands that item has passed through.
- Most importantly- if you find yourself any COVID symptoms- stop going out of house and self isolate yourself with proper medical help.
Making these small changes in life can protect you and others from the Corona Virus. It will help in breaking the spread chain and soon India will become COVID-19 free.
ATMANIRBHAR Banega Bharat! Tabhi Corona Mukt Hoga Bharat…
Together We Can Fight And Together We Will Win!!!