Why Ace Divino Residential Project Is Ruling Many Hearts of Delhi NCR?

Why Ace Divino Residential Project Is Ruling Many Hearts of Delhi NCR?
October 24, 2020 No Comments Blog admin
Share on Social Media

Each one of us has a unique imagination of our ideal home in terms of amenities, location and infrastructure preference for the residential project in one of the prime locations of Delhi NCR. Today, almost everyone looks for hassle-free lifestyle where you can get everything as per your requirement few steps ahead of your home. If you are also searching for the best residential apartments in Noida Extension, you can prefer Ace Divino Greater Noida West. Let’s introduce you with this project starting from location and ending with the interior decor of these luxury flats.

Ace Divino Residential Apartments: Introduction

Ace Divino Residential Apartments are located in one of the posh areas of Noida Extension covering an area of 5 acres land.  It is approved under RERA having 3-side open apartments equipped on 20% land leaving rest 80% for beautiful landscape. These flats comprises of 11 Towers inclusive of 1822 units. There is a lot of location benefits of Ace-Divino Apartments in Greater Noida West. 2/3 BHK Flats of this residential project are very close to Greater Noida Expressway, FNG Highway. From this location, you can quickly access NH-24 and other Noida linked roads. Along with this, Noida City Centre Metro Station is just 8km drive away. You can find schools, colleges, hospitals, shopping malls, restaurants, retail shops just couple of steps ahead.

Amenities of best residential apartments Ace Divino

The 3-side open flats give an amazing view of this Smart City Noida. The entire design and infrastructure is based upon Vastu Shastra. These 3 Skyscraper towers connect all 11 Towers of best residential apartments Ace-Divino. There is a beautiful and eye-catching Zen Garden driving attention of visitors as well as homebuyers of Ace Divino. You will find an eco-friendly home décor in 1, 3, 2 BHK Apartments in Greater Noida West. There is a terrace garden to have a perfect night walk after dinner feeling out of the world in the lapse of Mother Nature.

Benefits of Ace Divine in terms of Fitness

Huge & Hygienic garden and park enable to perform variety of exercises to keep you healthy, fit and fine. There are yoga and meditation halls within the society only. Along with this, luxurious gymnasium makes your body figure and muscles absolutely perfect. There is a jogging track also within the premises.

World-class Resources of Ace Divino Greater Noida West

At Ace Divino, you will be free from maintenance charge for whole 3 years. There is a huge parking space for visitors and residents. All flats have fully furnished rooms with wooden wardrobes. The entire design is creative & innovative that will give you a feel of classic and ultra-luxury dream home.

  • Swimming Pool
  • Club House
  • Multipurpose Halls
  • 24*7 Elevator & Lift Facility
  • 100% Power Backup & Water Supply

Ace Divino Luxury Line Offer

10:90 Payment Plan without EMI Tension till Possession

To own residential flat of Ace Divino with minimal stress, Ace Group has annoucreativity, offeringnced one scheme for homebuyers interested in Ace  Residential Apartments to pay only 10% during booking and proceed for further payment during possession only. This will help the buyers to feel cool within their pockets.

Final Thoughts

If you are interested in buying 2 BHK Flats in Noida Extension at reasonable price then you can contact us on 8010-272-272. Ace is the true essence of creativity offering you extravagant amenities and perfect location to live an outstanding and peaceful lifestyle with your family.

Tags
About The Author

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of